Information Technology - Network Engineer - Anchorage, Alaska
This is an Alaskan Owned and Operated company that prides itself on providing the best possible technology support with a team of business professionals with a strong business acumen. They have been in business for 20+ years and are continuing to grow and expand their team, allowing high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills. Client focused solutions and bring customer service closer to the customer is their priority. Their belief is "every technology experience must be business driven, well planned and predictable; the actual costs should match the budget."
will be responsible for deploying, estimating, designing, and documenting systems that enhance the clients overall IT infrastructure.
- Project Design;
- Project Planning
- DPP Review
- Project Implementation
- Deploying cloud services (Office 365, Azure, Citrix VDA, etc.)
- Five years or more in I.T. business as a field technician;
- AA degree or better in IT field, only 32 years of experience will be required;
- Advanced proven ability and knowledge to effectively troubleshoot network issues including routers, firewalls, cabling, servers, workstations, laptops, hardware and software;
- Significatn experience with business network Systems required;
- Responsiveness and proactive mindset;
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks;
- Knowledge of Internet protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, etc.)
- Windows Operating System design, planning and implementation, including Server 2003-2016 and later, Windows XP-10
- Server roles, including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, Print Services, File Services & DFS, and IIS
- Server virtualization platforms, including Hyper-V and VMware
- Microsoft Office 365 implementations and migrations
- Router and firewall technologies, including IP routing, NAT, and VPN
- IPv4 Networking, including IP subnet planning and VLANs
- Terminal services, including Windows RDS and Citrix XenApp
- Backup & Disaster Recovery solutions, including Veeam, Acronis, and Azure
- Virus/malware prevention and eradication techniques
- Basic scripting (batch, PowerShell, etc.)
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Microsoft Certified Professional having passed any server related exam
- Three or more MS certificates (current)
- VMware VCP (preferred)
- CCNA or Sophos Certified Architect (preferred)
Strong salary package and comprehensive benefit plans which include medical, dental, etc.
This company is motivate to interview and hire so apply now if interested!